Dubai – Gitex Shopper kicked off on Saturday and Sharaf DG is participating in it with lots of promotions and valuable bundles including its BMW car and TV bundle of Dh48500 saving.
The Gitex Shopper has been one of the most looked-forward-to events on the Dubai shopping calendar, and Sharaf DG has consistently been the preferred destination for electronics buyers at this event. Sharaf DG’s focus has always been on offering great value and showcasing the latest technology available from top brands at this event.
Nilesh Khalkho, CEO of Sharaf DG said, “Gitex Shopper has now become a permanent feature in our calendar of events and this year we see Gitex Shopper mark the start of a series of new launches such as smartphones from Samsung and Apple and new gaming consoles. We also see premium convertible laptops & gaming laptops with the latest range of Intel processors and Smart Home devices trending this year.”
Khalkho added: “We have brought some great offers on large panel TVs of 75-inch and above at the lowest prices in the market which will make a compelling proposition for consumers to upgrade from their existing smaller size TVs. Of course, one of our most successful promotions has been our BMW + TV bundle offer which we will be launching again during this event.”
The new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus launch on 23rd September will see good traction amongst loyal Apple users. Besides this the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has also been recently launched which has got good traction in pre-orders. Amongst other new launches, pre-orders for FIFA 18 and the Xbox One X will be a hit amongst gamers; and in laptops, we will be featuring three new devices powered by Intel’s latest 8th generation processors which allow for 4K UHD content, ultra fast performance and built-in security.
Experiences at Gitex Shopper
This year, in partnership with HP, Sharaf DG brings back the extremely popular Omen Torture Chamber to GITEX Shopper where gaming enthusiasts can experience a whole new gaming world using the latest HP Omen Gaming laptop in a specially designed chamber – equipped with moving seats, force feedback controls, high end sound & visual effects.
In partnership with Microsoft there is a special experience zone for all Microsoft products – including the new Surface Pro and Xbox One X. Consumers can also experience new Microsoft technologies such as Inking and Cortana.
He said, “We have also set up two premium zones – one for flagship Android devices and another for Apple devices which we will be showcasing in a separate area for customers of these premium devices to choose their product comfortably.”
Sharaf DG, in partnership with Fetchr, will be offering next day free home delivery for all customers who buy from us at Gitex Shopper. This will enable our customers to shop comfortably and not have the hassle of carrying back many items with them.
Easy Payment Plans & other offers
Sharaf DG has partnered with over 19 banks for Easy Payment Plans of 3, 6 and 9 months. In addition to this, our popular FlexiPay programme offers 18 and 24 months installment plans for card holders of seven banks (Emirates NBD, Mashreq, ADCB, RAK Bank, DIB, Noor Bank & Samba) – where customers can get the new iPhone 8 for as low as Dh133 per month and the Samsung Note 8 for Dh159 per month.
In addition to this, for Gitex, Sharaf DG has a partnership with Mashreq Bank for a limited period offer of 10% extra discount for Mashreq card holders on a selected set of 30 fast selling products. This discount is over and above the already discounted Gitex prices.
Commenting on some of the new initiatives being launched by Sharaf DG, Khalkho said, “Over the years we have moved from just selling products, to also helping consumers in their entire product ownership life cycle. We have tied up with leading brands such as Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, HP, Huawei, Sony Vaio & Epson to have their Authorised Service Centres at our stores. Customers can drop off their products at any Sharaf DG store for repairs. This service is also available to consumers who have purchased their products from other retailers.”
Top Gitex Offers
- Premium – Samsung 75” UHD Smart TV – original AED14,999, now at AED6,999
- Entry – Philips 55” Full HD TV – original AED1,699, now at AED1,499
- Fully loaded Intel i7 laptop – HP 15CC502 with 4GB RAM, HDD & SSD Hybrid was at AED3,799, now at AED3,499
- Convertible – Lenovo Yoga with Intel i3 processor, 1TB HDD & 4GB RAM was at AED2,199, now at AED1,799 plus free MS Office worth AED279
- Gaming – the range starts at AED 4599 with the Lenovo Legion Y520 including a controller and gaming mouse.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus available from 23rd September – the pricing starts from AED2,849 and available in 64GB and 256GB in Gold, Space Grey & Silver. Also available starting from AED133 per month with our FlexiPay 24 month installment plan with select credit cards
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – the new launch is available for AED3,399, alternatively at AED159 per month with our FlexiPay 24 month installment plan with select credit cards
- The new Blackberry KeyOne will be available starting AED1,999
- Entry level & mid-level mobile phones at various price points – starting from AED 149 for the Ibrit Alpha 4G phone, LG starting from AED599, and Oppo starting from AED609
- Newly launched Gorenje 8kg washer from Europe – at a 50% discount – was AED 1999, now available at AED1,199
- Combo home offer from Terim of Italy – a 300 litre fridge + 6kg Washer + Gas Cooker from Wolf Power for AED1,999
Hitachi 400 litre fridge – was at AED 1899, now at AED 1399 plus a 5 piece cookware set. – firstname.lastname@example.org