Paris remains a top destination for UAE Nationals and expats alike, seeking culture, fashion and that ever illusive European city buzz. Le Royal Monceau proves the ultimate Parisian property, that luxury aficionados will love!
Le Royal Monceau epitomizes the ‘je-ne-sais-quoi’ Parisian approach to life, offering a contemporary, yet vibrant urban haven where spontaneity, culture, art and refinement collide in a creative medley.
1. Living history: Since opening its doors in 1928, Le Royal Monceau has served as the rendez-vous of choice for artists, intellectuals and pleasure seekers. Its artistic historic value is endless, having welcomed guests like Coco Chanel, Walt Disney and Ernest Hemingway- to name but a few. Legendary musician Ray Charles once lived in Le Royal Monceau, in a suite that now bears his name.
2. Location, location, location: Le Royal Monceau is located in the heart of the city- in a super chic neighborhood, within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and the beautiful Parc Monceau.
3. Art collection: Le Royal Monceau has its own art gallery, art concierge and Librairie des Arts- a specialist emporium that holds more than 700 art and design publications.
4. Culinary excellence: Culinary excellence reigns supreme at Le Royal Monceau and there is a dining destination to suit every taste and palate, including Matsuhisa Paris- Nobu’s first restaurant in France which is a contemporary, gastronomic fusion between Asia and Latin America and. Il Carpaccio- a one Michelin Star Italian gourmet restaurant serving haute cuisine in a relaxed, sophisticated setting.
5. Suite Life: Booking a suite at Le Royal Monceau, is accompanied by an array of privileges that will elevate the stay to the upper echelons of luxury. Guests staying in one of the suites will benefit from: VIP meet and greet from the plane, VIP airport return transfers, daily breakfast for two, flexible check-in and check-out times.
6. Its very own cinema: The hotel’s very own Katara Cinema is a reason to rejoice for film aficionados. Once designated as “the very best private movie theatre in Europe” by Gilles Jacon, previous chairman of the Cannes film festival. It is a private 99-seat screening room, which also hosts its own Le Royal Monceau Film Club, every Sunday at 6pm. What better way to enjoy a cinematic classic than by relaxing in a leather seat, whilst sipping a glass of bubbly and savoring the house’s Pierre Hermé Paris caramelized popcorn.
7. Longest swimming pool: The 23-meter swimming pool is the longest ever built in a Parisian luxury hotel.
8. Spa Experience: Le Royal Monceau proves an urban haven for those wishing to relax and recharge. Spa My Blend by Clarins is an ethereal white temple designed by Philippe Starck of sensory pleasure- the epitome of calm and elegance.
9. Award winning breakfast buffet: No hotel experience is complete without a phenomenal breakfast and Le Royal Monceau’s is award winning. European/French breakfasts are usually quite sparse but at Le Royal Monceau, their breakfast offering is vast, generous and delicious, which appeals wonderfully to the Arabic guests who take breakfast very seriously!
10. The Royal Garden Terrace: The epitome of Parisian chic and the perfect place to kick back and take it all in on a Summer’s Day. Jazz concerts are held every Monday on the terrace, with Italian chef Gennaro Nasti serving up three specially created pizzas for Le Royal Monceau and ice creams by Pierre Hermé Paris. – email@example.com