Panasonic Marketing Middle East and Africa (PMMAF) has announced the release of a new high-end professional video wall solution guaranteed to meet the needs of mission-critical applications. The TH-55LFV9 features a contrast ratio of 1200:1, produces 500 cd/m² in panel brightness, and comes with an Advanced Anti-Glare (AAG) panel to obtain an optimum readability.
In addition, the 55-inch display boasts a narrow bezel design of 3.5mm and enables multi-screen configuration for automatically synchronized 4K (4 x 1080p) images while guaranteeing dependable 24-hour operation.
“The launch of the TH-55LFV9 is a testament to our continuing efforts of strengthening Panasonic’s leadership position in professional visual solutions,” Risako Hoshiya, Product Manager, Panasonic, said. “Truly innovative with its state-of-the-art 4K display technology and unrivaled reliability, the TH-55LFV9 is also factory-matched and pre-calibrated to provide industry-leading color accuracy. Further, with our optional modular installation mount, setting up a spectacular video wall becomes comparatively quick and painless. It’s a complete turnkey solution for our customers looking for more creative and engaging technologies to capture their audience’s attention at a more time- and cost-effective way.
The Japanese manufacturer also revealed that it is rolling out new models for its SQ1 Series 4K professional displays. Now available in six sizes (98-inch, 86-inch, 65-inch, 55-inch, 49-inch and 43-inch), the SQ1 range employ 4K picture quality to render intricately detailed images. Complementing its high imaging performance are excellent adaptability and outstanding efficiency, making the SQ1 displays ideal for use in a variety of corporate or business settings as well as a public digital signage.
The Japanese manufacturer also revealed that it is rolling out new models for its SQ1 Series 4K professional displays. In addition to the 98-inch and 86-inch models, three new sizes (65-inch, 55-inch and 49-inch) have been released in the market, while a 43-inch display is set to be introduced soon. The SQ1 range employ 4K picture quality to render intricately detailed images. Complementing its high imaging performance are excellent adaptability and outstanding efficiency, making the SQ1 displays ideal for use in a variety of corporate or business settings as well as a public digital signage.
Further key features of the TH-55LFV9 include:
• Two systems for 4K (3840 x 2160, 30p) output are supported via DisplayPort daisy chain for up to 25 displays. Multi-Stream Transport system supports dot-by-dot display of 4K images in 2×2 multi- screen configuration. Single Stream Transport system supports enlarged display of 4K images in multi- screen configuration.
• High-resolution IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel technology ensures that pictures displayed on screen remain clearly visible even when observed from oblique angles.
• Highly efficient direct-lit LED backlighting with Local Dimming assures high 500,000:1 contrast performance.
• Multi-Display Function enlarges images to up to 100 times their original size for high-impact visibility in large spaces.
4K UHD LCD Displays: SQ1 Series
The SQ1 Series employs 4K picture quality to render intricately detailed images and is capable of 24/7 continuous operation. The range is ideal for use in retail shops, meeting rooms, art galleries, broadcasting studios, or as a public signage. Among its key features are:
• 12-Axis Color Management function for ideally faithful Color reproduction of digital signage content
• HDR compatibility to express a wide brightness range from dark to bright
• Equipped with the Intel® Smart Display Module (SDM) for improved processing and integration capability
• Designed with built-in 4K USB media player, which eliminates the need for an external media player
• Allows simple set up with DIGITAL LINK, based on the HDBaseT™ standard, connecting video, audio and control signals to external devices with a single LAN cable
Panasonic also revealed, that in December2019, the new Ultra Narrow Bezel video walls TH-55VF2W and TH-55VF2HW are being launched in the Middle East. – email@example.com